EltaMD UV Restore Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
Regular price $35.00
EltaMD UV Restore Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a 100% mineral sunscreen that improves sun-damaged skin and helps revitalize it. This advanced formula contains Squalane which restores skin's natural moisture and suppleness.
UV Restore Tinted is designed with Ginger Root Extract and Saccharide Isomerate which promote a healthy complexion by improving skin smoothness, minimizing dark spots and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It contains antioxidants which combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
EltaMD UV Restore is formulated for all skin types and is dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested.
- 15.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Designed with anti-aging benefits, to help revitalize sun-damaged skin and promote a healthy complexion
- Improves skin's natural moisture and suppleness
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dermatologist tested, Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, dye-free, sensitivity-free, gluten-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Pullulan, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Iron Oxides